This year has been a lot better than the years past. We have had a decent size lamb crop in both Market and Babydolls. Our girls will be able to show both breeds this year and will also be competing against our stock.
We have done an awesome job with the rabbits and come a long way. We went from just having English lops to specializing in Sable and Blues. Love seeing those long eared babies in the nest boxes. We plan to start back showing English lops in full force by next year. Our Tans are doing great on the show tables including a Best In Show and numerous Best of Breeds! Gracie’s Dutch that she has bred and raised are also winning Best of Breeds on the table. We have even been able to help out several youth get started in showing.
We have had a few goslings, chicks, and quail hatched out and have decided that we need to have a thin down on several livestock.
- Belgian Draft Mare – $3500
- Palomino Quarter Horse Gelding – $2500
- Sebastopol Geese Flock – $600 – consider trades
- Hampshire Pig Herd – 3 – $1000 or trade for sheep/cows
- Tan rabbits – $65
- Dutch rabbits – $15 and up
- Dwarf Hotot dos – $60 each or $100 for both
- Chicks – $3 and up
- NABSSAR Registered Babydoll Ram – $500
- Guinea Pigs – $20 and up
- Adult Muscovy Ducks $25
- Rooster – $15
Don’t forget to check out our website at www.goodwinfamilyfarms.com
Protect you and your family today at www.mydamselpro.net/amandag
My other blogs are